Saturday 20 October 2007

The food is bright...

Not a terribly interesting week just gone, except of course from knitting with the lovely Ting and Cassie on Wednesday. I revel in being boring sometimes. I do like my sleep.

I will be spending today photographing my sock yarn stash and avoiding the rugby.

So just one minor anecdote from a work-related "discussion forum" I went to on Thursday night, which only lasted an hour so gourmet catering was not expected. What we got was:
  • Wotsits
  • Doritos
  • Bacon-flavoured Hula Hoops
  • Mini Cheddars
  • Orange Juice
That's right, all of the food served was vividly orange. It co-ordinated perfectly, and stood out well against the blond wood tables. I wonder why? Perhaps they thought that the discussion would be more lively if we were all hyped up on annatto?

No comments: